PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang is a highly respected fertilizer company in Indonesia, due to its long-term experience and excellent quality of products, as well as its commitment in supporting the national food security.
Through its mission “To Be a Regional Leading Fertilizer Company" PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang is requiring ranks of competent Human Resource at the present, and is expected to be the future leader of the company.
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang is a right place for self-improvement, grow and develop together, devote themselves to the nation and is committed to continuously appreciating employees as an essential asset for the company, with any excellence :
1. Opportunity to join various human resource development program, which are:
- In-house training at the Training and Education building, as well as domestic and foreign out-plant training.
- Domestic and Foreign Educational Scholarship (Master Degree/Course/Certification).
- Gradual leadership training.
- Transfer Knowledge.
- Being involved in new projects as well as engineering projects.
2. Interesting and competitive remuneration component and quantity, which are:
- Pay, allowance, incentive for individual performances, bonus / operational service for company performances, annual paid leave, long service leave, and other allowances.
- Adequate health facilities by reliable insurance provider for employees and their families.
- Other benefits, including official reside, official vehicles, hajj support, and etc. in accordance with the company’s rule.
Employees Competency and Career Development in Pusri
A variety of competency-based Human Resource tools, including Competency Dictionary, Position Competency Need, Competency-Based Training and Competency Measurement tools owned by PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang, namely Digital Competency Assessment Center are available. These tools bring employees competency assessment conducted more objectively, and directive Human Resource Development based on each competency and interest is created.
Employees’ career development has been started since employees listing as Management Trainees at PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang. Their competence will be assessed through competency assessment program to determine their intellectual potentials, leadership as well as soft competency required to achieve the expected performance. d Currently, all employees have participated in the assessment program to map employees competency profile (Talent Mapping).
The assessment result will be combined with Performance Management through Job Performance Assesment. Job assessment is based on an objective assessment of the employment agreement between the employers and the employees in regard to achieving targets of each semester. And behavior evaluation (integrity, reliability in handling pressure, motivation, mastery of technical skill) by the employers, self, colleagues, and customers (180º assessment) as an addition.
The assessment combination will be an objective foundation for the company in employees’ career development, where highly competent employees will be facilitated and promoted to be the future leaders, with good career and competitive remuneration. While employees with potentials-to-develop will be treated as Future Talents and should join any Human Resource Development Programs.